Thank you for considering Sacred Heart Catholic School to enrol your child. Enrolments for Sacred Heart Catholic School are open anytime to parents who are willing to support the religious principles and practices of the Catholic faith.
HOW TO ENROL
1. Obtain an Application for Enrolment Form either by downloading the Application for Enrolment Form from this page, Email email@example.com, phone 02 69226 900 or visit the school office.
2. Forward the Application for Enrolment Form and Supporting Enrolment documentation to the school via email, post or in person.
Our office staff will check that all student documentation is provided and contact you to arrange an interview with the principal. Enrolment interviews cannot proceed until all necessary documentation is provided. The Supporting Enrolment documentation list can be found on the last page of the Application for Enrolment Form.
Once you submit your Application for Enrolment Form the school will acknowledge that your application has been received. A meeting with the Principal is required before an offer of enrolment is made.
KINDERGARTEN ENROLMENT PROCESS
Follow HOW TO ENROL process above. Applications open Term 1 the year proceeding enrolment.
Please see Kindergarten Important Dates flyer on this page for further information.
- The child entering kindergarten must turn five years of age by 31 March of the year of enrolment.
CHILDREN WITH A DISABILITY AND ADDITIONAL NEEDS
If your child has additional needs you are required to fill out an Application for Enrolment Form with as much supporting documentation as possible regarding their diagnosis and management. An enrolment form can be downloaded on this page. If you have any questions please contact the office on 0269 226900.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
2022 TERM BEGINS TERM ENDS
Term 1 Wednesday 2nd February Friday, 8 April
Term 2 Monday, 25 April Friday, 1 July
Term 3 Monday, 18 July Friday, 23 September
Term 4 Monday, 10 October Friday, 16 December
Tuition Fees are set by the Catholic Education Diocese of Wagga Wagga each year. School fees are sent home at the beginning of the school year and are required to be either paid in full or via an agreed payment schedule.
You can download a copy of our current fees below.
POLICIES AND DOCUMENTS
· Enrolment application form
· Diocesan School Fee Payment Agreement
· Enrolment Policy and Procedures
· Fees 2022
· Before and After School Care Program (Extend)
· Photograph Permission
· Anti bullying Policy
· Student Welfare Policy