Thank you for considering Sacred Heart Catholic School to enrol your child. Enrolments for Sacred Heart Catholic School are open anytime to parents who are willing to support the religious principles and practices of the Catholic faith.
HOW TO ENROL
1. Obtain an Application for Enrolment Form either by downloading the Application for Enrolment Form from this page, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 02 69226 900 or visit the school office.
2. Forward the Application for Enrolment Form and Supporting Enrolment documentation to the school via email, post or in person.
Our office staff will check that all student documentation is provided and contact you to arrange an interview with the principal. Enrolment interviews cannot proceed until all necessary documentation is provided. The Supporting Enrolment documentation list can be found on the last page of the Application for Enrolment Form.
Once you submit your Application for Enrolment Form the school will acknowledge that your application has been received. A meeting with the Principal is required before an offer of enrolment is made.
KINDERGARTEN ENROLMENT PROCESS
Follow HOW TO ENROL process above. Applications open Term 1 the year proceeding enrolment.
Please see Kindergarten Important Dates flyer on this page for further information.
- The child entering kindergarten must turn five years of age by 31 March of the year of enrolment.
CHILDREN WITH A DISABILITY AND ADDITIONAL NEEDS
If your child has additional needs you are required to fill out an Application for Enrolment Form with as much supporting documentation as possible regarding their diagnosis and management. An enrolment form can be downloaded on this page. If you have any questions please contact the office on 0269 226900.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
2019 TERM BEGINS TERM ENDS
Term 1 Thursday, 31 January Friday, 12 April
Term 2 Tuesday, 30 April Friday, 5 July
Term 3 Monday, 22 July Friday, 27 September
Term 4 Monday, 14 October Wednesday, 18 December
Tuition Fees are set by the Catholic Education Diocese of Wagga Wagga each year. School fees are sent home during the second week of term and are payable by week 6 of each term. There are several methods of payment:
Internet transfer: Account Name: Sacred Heart Catholic School
BSB: 062-614 ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1001 7636
Please use your Account No on you statement as the reference.
Direct Debit/Credit Card
Or you can come into our office to pay via Eftpos, Cheque and cash.
Weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments can also be arranged.
You can download a copy of our current fees from our download menu.
POLICIES AND DOCUMENTS
· Enrolment application form
· Direct Debit Request from
· Enrolment Policy and Procedures
· Fees 2019
· Before and After School Care Program (Extend)
· Photograph Permission
· Volunteers Declaration
· Kindergarten Important Dates ( for kinder 2020 enrolments)
· Anti bullying Policy
· Student Welfare Policy